.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Confession

How great is our God?
He lifts us when we have nothing left to live for
He heals us when our scars reappear
And he is always persuing us
No matter where we are
There is always a chance
As long as we're alive

I lift Your name up to the heavens
Because this earth will never satisfy
For it's always been You
So search my heart, my soul, these eyes
Gouge them out and make something new
For with my eyes i commit adultry
Every moment that i see him
I just want to be free
To be able to live for You
The way that it's meant to be
Fearless and shameless
With a hint of courage and Your bravery
Your love and Your Joy
Your reality To gravely
Confess that i have no power
And therefore seek no glory
In any of this at all
I am simply from You
But because of that i am of You
And from this confession
I dare to say the words
i love You

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Robb said...

Are you still blogging? I would really like this title and noticed you have not blogged since 2007. Any chance of renaming of giving up the current blog you have setup? Just thought I would ask!

Matt
mattrobb@sbcglobal.net

Friday, 05 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home