.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Falling shadows

Dark silhouetted rocks protrude against this body, so tired of moving, no more energy to try. Today I closed a book. Its final. Many tears have stained the paper, hidden tears, afraid to see what would happen if they cried. Lately my mind has been a cloud, dusty, fragile, almost broken to the touch. And now, there is no motion, no suggestion. Moving backward is painful, moving forward, even so. Quietness floods my soul, and this incredible darkness takes hold. A day done, hope gone, less energy then ever before and brokenness, absolute brokenness. I give up.
No where to run,
No where to hide,
From your touch,
Lord, from your touch, tonight,
A new day has gone,
And as it ends,
I say good bye,
To one of my oldest friends,
Out here in the cold,
And utterly alone,
What have I done,
I'm so far from home,
But even here your light,
Shines on me this night,
An age old battle,
An eternal fight,
Yet here I am, tonight,
The old days are gone,
And as they end,
I say good bye,
To one of my oldest friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unique Treasures Boutique said...

Girl were still friends adn i love you! God Bless!

Sunday, 02 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home