.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Giving up v.s. giving in

Finding a place in life has really consumed me this passed year. I was looking for a place to belong, a place to be who I naturally am. But it has never been possible to find a completely comfortable place. Physically, I'm never comfortable unless I am in a huge chair, just reading, or talking to someone, anyone. But there are no huge chairs in school, and there is no time to talk, to anyone!! But I just got to say, t'is goin' great!!
Anyway, over the past year I have found myself giving in to things that I haven't been so comfy with. Like letting some of my guy friends get too close, because it felt like I had control over it. But in other circumstances I have been giveing up. I've given up my life to the one I love. I have made a statement, and this time i'm not backing up, or down from the challange called life. 'Cause this guy just took my life. I have already died, I can't die again. I have given up, when everyone else (basicly) around me has given in. This is a guarentee that I will make you, God has never left me, and he still hasn't forgot about me; I guarentee that he will never leave you, or forget about you. he is buisy, yes, but he still has all the time in the world. I am in love with him, cause he is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home